Right from our childhood, we have heard that only healthy eating and enough sleep can make our skin and hair glow. Of course, there is no substitute for both of these, but what to do if someone is a part of the insomniac community. Doesn’t she have any right to look gorgeous? Well, if all your efforts fail to bring you to sleep, you can seek help from a dermatologist. There are several tricks that can help you get that morning glow even if the sleep has eluded you throughout the night. Read on to how to look fresh after a sleepless night:
Skin care and make up tips:
- Use an eye cream: Eye creams have light diffusing ingredients that help you get rid of those giant dark circles that are the hallmark of being insomniac.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation will take away the dead skin that is the reason of your dull and tired skin. Use a mild exfoliator on alternate days to keep your skin fresh and glowing.
- Facial steaming: Facial steam will help revitalize your skin and will keep your skin awake for several hours.
- Splash cold water: Ice cold water has the ability to reduce the puffiness around the eyes by constricting the blood vessels near the eyes. It will also bring a fresh and rosy tint to your cheeks, making you ready to face the day.
- Moisturize well: When you don’t get enough sleep, your skin becomes drier. So use a good moisturizer to keep your skin plump and rich.
- Water based concealer: water based concealer will help your skin stay fresh throughout the day.
- Avoid heavy makeup: Heavy makeup will make your skin look dull and tired. Try to stick to basic blush and lighter lip shades.
Hair care tips:
- Use a leave in conditioner: A leave in conditioner will help to solve the frizz of the hair by providing it enough moisture to sail through the day.
- Tie back your hair: Hair falling all over your face may make you feel sleepy. Try making a chic ponytail by pulling back your hair. It will also help you feel confident giving you a fresh feeling.
However, these tricks are not the solution to the actual problem that you have. Try to relax yourself before you go to bed and the glow will come to you itself.