A perfect mind resides only in a perfect body. Every single way your body reacts has a reason behind it. So whether it is a simple headache or a running nose, nothing should go unchecked. Keep a check on every health symptom that is regular or extreme as it may be a warning sign of something more serious. 6 health symptoms that should not be ignored are:
- Severe toothache: Even though a majority of world’s population suffers from tooth sensitivity, you have a reason to doubt if it is more than usual and is followed by a toothache. A severe toothache symbolizes a damaged nerve or a tooth rotten by a cavity. Get in touch with your dentist as soon as possible as the rotten tooth may spread the infection to your other gums and you may need a complete root canal treatment which is certainly costlier than getting a filling.
2. Bloated stomach: Bloated stomach is a common problem especially in women.We accept there are reasons for this before your periods but don’t ignore it if this is the scenario all through the month and accompanies severe gastric problem and abdominal pain. All these might be the first symptoms of a developing gynecology problem and may require several scans and a treatment.
3. Sudden and intense headaches: Headaches are fairly common given the stressful lives we lead, but what must draw your attention are sudden and highly intense headaches. Some of the headaches are a symptom of a ruptured aneurysm or you can call it a burst blood vessel in the brain and require immediate medical.
4. Chest pain: We are certainly not talking about the chest pain that you feel after gorging on a sumptuous meal, what we are concerned is with severe pain with a feeling of having a seated elephant on your chest. Even the upper abdominal pain is a sign of a minor heart attack. Be more cautious if you have crossed 50 springs of your life.
5. Body hair on women: It is highly unusual for women to have coarse hair on their face, stomach or breast. Excessive hair in women is a sign of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Polycystic Ovarian Disease. Delayed or abnormal periods are also a sign of this problem. These problems affect the reproductive cycle of women and may lead to infertility in the long run. Consult your gynecologist who will ask you to get an ultrasound done to clear your doubts.
6. Excessive weight loss: If you have been losing too much of weight without sweating yourself out or fasting for days at a stretch, there is a reason to get concerned. Diabetes is one such reason of unexplained weight loss both in men and women. Consult a doctor at once is what we suggest.What we are saying is not that you run to a doctor every few days and for every single reason. We are asking you to stay alert and give a mindful thought to your body and the signals it gives.