Every woman has a dream man- a man who will sweep her off her feet and certainly the dream men have come a long way from the time they used to come riding on a white horse. A perfect man is chivalrous, metrosexual, courteous, good looking and has hundreds of other qualities that are equally important. After getting views of hundreds of women all over the world, we have carefully compiled this list for top 7 fictional type of men every woman wants in real life:
- Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy in Pride and Prejudice: Colin Firth: Mr Darcy was the epitome of a man who was tough on the exterior only to be revealed as a thorough gentleman at the core. The character had a depth that makes women go crazy and Colin Firth added a new sensuality to his character. He made everyone learn the fact that first impressions can be biased and you can certainly love someone while accepting his imperfections.
- Wolverine in X men: Hugh Jackman: Some men are made of steel and well, Wolverine is certainly one of them. Every girl might have a dream about ripping off his shirt and clawing at his abs. Hugh Jackman’s pleasing personality and a perfectly sculpted body puts him right at the top of the list of fictional men that every woman wants.
- Jack in Titanic: Leonardo Di Caprio: If one man who can make every woman fall in love with him, it is just him. With his down to earth charisma, he made the character of Jack eternal. The charm of eyes has the power to melt any woman. Who doesn’t want a man who can give his life to save his love?
- Damon Salvatore in The vampire diaries: Ian Somerhalder: Those piercing eyes, that chiseled face! He is certainly every woman’s dream. The fact that he is a vampire, makes him even more attractive and irresistible.
- Oliver Barrett IV in Love story: Ryan O’Neal: Oliver was a die-hard romantic and won millions of women all over the world. In fact, he was the man who changed the definition of romance and loyalty. With his charming personality and those lovely hair, Ryan made ‘Love Story’ a lot more than a book.
- Marshall Eriksen in How I met your mother: Jason Segel: Who said lawyers can’t be desirable. Marshall was honest, loyal, caring, fun and amazingly handsome. The ease with which Jason portrayed Marshall Eriksen, make his just a man that every woman in this world want to wake up with.
- Noah Calhoun in The notebook: Ryan Gosling: Noah loved his heiress Allie with all he had. If his good looks were not enough, he was a complete family man, a poet and every woman’s ideal man. Ryan made Noah, the perfect man, someone whom every woman would like to spend her life.
Even though, our movies have hundreds of men that are desirable, the ones listed above score over others due to their vulnerability and suave manners. Drop in your comments the names of those fictional men whom you desire.